Herbal tea №18 “St. John’s wort and mint”

47.00  UAH52.00  UAH


Herbal tea “St. John’s wort and mint” is a dietary supplement to the diet, which can be recommended for general strengthening of the body.

St. John’s wort herb helps to normalize metabolic processes. Helps fight stress and tension. Has antimicrobial and analgesic effect.

Mint leaves are rich in vitamin C, which helps to strengthen the immune system and helps fight various viruses. It has a beneficial effect on the state of blood vessels and the work of the brain. Has a calming effect.

Method of application: drink as tea three times a day before meals for 3 weeks, if necessary, the course is repeated after a 2-week break. Consult a physician before use.

Method of preparation: pour 1 teaspoon or 1-2 filter bags with a glass of boiling water, leave for 10-15 minutes. Sugar or honey can be added to taste.

Ingredients: St. John’s wort herb – 90%, mint leaves – 10%.

Precautions: individual sensitivity to components, pregnancy, lactation, children under 14 years of age.

Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacture.

Storage conditions: store in the manufacturer’s packaging in a dark room at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C, with a relative humidity of not more than 70%.

Quantity per package: 50 g or filter bags №20 by 1.5 g.

It is not a drug.

SKU: N/A Categories: , , Tag: Product ID: 6783


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Herbal tea №18 “St. John’s wort and mint””

Your email address will not be published.

Call me!